Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Date Caclculations

Hi, I want set the first and last day of the last month as default values for the parameters on my selection screen. Do i need to do offset operations or is there any simple way to do so.. Thanks in advance, Ram.

Resolved! Logic needed

HiI created ALV report.i am moving it_z1log1 data to it_final.MOVE-CORRESPONDING it_z1log1 TO it_final.It_final is my final internal table.Output coming properly. In Alv output i want to display it_z1log1 records in red color. how to do thos. Pls he...

How to update ztable

Hi All,i have a ztable with 10 columns, and i have the internal table with 6 columns.i have to update the ztable perticular 3 columns by using same 3 columns in the internal table .could you please help me out from this issue.eg : zfor table has colu...

Resolved! problem of mseg rseg bseg

hi, experts: i want to know the relationship between ekbe mseg rseg bseg. suppose i have make a purchase order, then the supplier send me the goods, i do the good reception oporation, then a record will created in ekbe and this record's belnr will ...

BDC FOR PA30

Hi,While processing the session in SM35, in first screen of PA30 proper data is coming according to xls sheet then on next screen of PA30 following error is coming "No batch input data for screen MP000000 2000".I am putting my code below.Kindly help ...

BDC

I did a recording and put it in the program...i m uploading data from text file..it is having 15 fields but when i start uploading the data screen shows only 12 entries...when i press enter remaining 3 entries are being overwritten on the first 3 pla...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.