Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Bapi for FB60 - Park an invoice

Hi gurus, Im trying to park an invoice in transaction FB60. i allready tried an batch inout but it's giving me an error, that i can't park an invoice using a batch input in transaction FB60... Don't know why, if someone can explain me why i cant park...

Providing security to tables.

Hi experts,I am fresher to security concept. my role is creating roles and assigning to user please anybody can explain the concept of providing security to a tables.please help me detailed navigation to providing security and giving the acces to use...

Resolved! ALV layout selection

Hi I have a application in which there are 2 ALVs: ALV1 in screen1, ALV2 in screen2(pop up from screen1).I save the layout of ALV1 as Layout1 and the layout of ALV2 as Layout2.Now if I click on "select Layout" in the ALV toolbar, the selection shows ...

I039810 by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to use multiple hotspots

hi ,i am using two hotspots in my program.At the output screen i need that when i click on 1st hotspot ,related information with it is displayed and when i click on 2nd the information with it is displayed .I am using at line-selection event .But whe...

Resolved! Screen exit

Hi freinds,I am doing a screen exit for a sales order VAO1 adding an addition field "data message indicator"...i have done that..now the problem is..even if i am in display mode that field is is change mode..for both display and change mode it is s c...

Resolved! run time itab change

Hello all,I want to enter data in itab in debugger.I am using new debugger. I display itab contents in debugger then using tool I changed contents but I can not save this new entry.can u plz tell me how to store this ? so that i will use it for furt...

Resolved! Read_text parameters

hi all ,i need to print Bank Payment Instruction text taken from Billing doc. header text: Bank Payment Instructioni need to use Read_Text what are the parameters i need to pass to function module Read_text

ObjectID in HRP tables.

Could you please let me know, how can I query the HRP tables, with the help of the 'ObjectID' shown in the 'Application Overview' of E-Recruitment ?For example:- The 'Application overview' displays the objects ID as '50050108'.When searching for the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.