Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! FIELD-SYMBOLS

Hi Experts, Please modify the below code accordingly to work properly. Solution is surely rewarded....... Thank you. For example, I have a requiremet like to get NAME1 of either KUNNR or LIFNR form KNA1 or LFA1. I have to get the...

Resolved! User Exit---Include problem

Hi allam creating a user exit ZFF67 and in the the enhancement assignment am giving as F40K0001.But when i go back and after saving and activating am going to the function module and there in the source code am double clicking on INCLUDE ZXF40U01 b...

View on A915 and KONP

Hi AllI want to create a view for BI extractor on A915 and KONP where I need following fieldsA915 KAPPLA915 KSCHLA915 PLTYPA915 MATNRA915 KNUMHKONP KBETRI have created View on the basis of joint condition shown in SQVI between these two tables by joi...

anilekar by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VOFM

1.In 'VOFM' routine by default there is 'Form-Endform' but where the perform is written?2.With that I want to ask in VOFM --> Requirements --> Pricing there is two 'Form_kobed_xxx' 'EndForm' ...

Resolved! smartform page continuation

Hi,In my smartforms i created two pages in which the 1st page will be having some dynamic data and the second page will be having hard coded data. So after 1st page the 2nd page should be printed and then if the data exceeds the 1st page then it shou...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.