Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

GUI Title

Hi experts,I have a standard program, when I debug the program I can read the syst table. In the syst table I see a sy-title. I want to know if there is a table where I can see all the title-s belonging to a given program. In the syst table I can see...

Resolved! module pool

Hi sdn,I have a table control on my screen to display details.i want only particlar range details, can i put select options for tthat? If it is possible then how i place that selection optionsplease tell the ans.Thank you.

Program - Indexes

Dear friends,Here the major problem is, even though the reports made use of primary and secondary indexs, they are going to sequential read instead of direct read and the performance is badly affected.Oracle is used as SAP database.Kindly suggest.Pra...

GUI download

Hi All, I am trying to upload a flat file whose each record length is 938 characters. data is getting truncated while uploading into data_tab table of GUI_UPLOAD FM. Any way out to solve this problem ?Thank You All.

Resolved! SD invoice split - VF01

Hello,Someone ask me to try to ( in some cases ) split a SD invoice in N invoices, if the actually created invoice created in VF01 has N items.As i didn't find any BADI or user-exit when i can do it, does anyone knows a way to do that ?If someone kno...

Idoc generating

Dear friends,plz explain how this Tcodes will works on idoc genarting To Create Idoc we need to follow these steps:Create Segment ( WE31)Create Idoc Type ( WE30 )Create Message Type ( WE81 )Assign Idoc Type to Message Type ( WE82 )

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.