Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

standard program_urgent

Hi All,This is the issue reg standard program RMCA1945.in this program in sandbox iam getting error as while executing "UPDATE dbtab SET f = f +/- v" is only allowed with a numeric database field f (type P, F, I), not with a field of type N like AZ...

alv output

hi experts, I have developed a alv program which contains 67 columns in the output screen. when i run it in background it doesnot show all the columns. It displays only 12 columns in output.wating for reply.regardsneelesh

regarding alv output

Hi all i am working in alv report but i m unable to get proper output. Can anyone help me where i m making mistakei am getting dump as " Exception condition "NO_FIELDCATALOG_AVAILABLE" raised."below i m giving my code .<code>&----*& Report ZTEST_CON...

Resolved! Navigation through ALV Header

Hi,I am developing an ALV report. In the header section of this report, I have a Material Doc No. As per the requirement, I have been told that on clicking this Material Doc No., I need to navigate to FB03. Pls let me know if this is possible..Thx,LP

Error in ECC6.0

Hi Guys,This is my error x type x is converted to character type.EOF" and "IT_DOWN2-LINE(1)" are not comparable in a Unicode program. DATA: BEGIN OF eof, "<EOF> = Ascii-Wert 26 x TYPE x VALUE '1A', END OF eof.

function pool with macro

I have a function pool with the following macro callsswc_container event_container.swc_create_container event_container.I also have include program INCLUDE <cntn01> declared. In 46C, the program works perfectly. But when we upgraded to ECC6, I am g...

License file for ABAP add-on

We are providing an ABAP add-on. Is anybody aware of a license concept we can apply? We want to enable / disable features by a license file, has somebody done something similar already?Maybe somebody has written something like this and we can exchang...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.