Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! 2 Field Catalogues in ALV list

Hi All, I want to have 2 headers in ALV list. So Can we have 2 field catalogue one after the other in a single ALV List. Where first header(row) gives title like "Previous 5 months " & 2nd header (row) gives sub title like " JAN FEB MAR APR MAY "...

SAPAPO/LRPASSIG - resource schedule

Hello,we use resource scheduling for service resource planning.Therefor we have tecnician in table but000. When we assign demands for this tecnicians this assigments are stored in table /sapapo/lrpassig. Now I want to find out which tecnician is assi...

Hi SDN GURUs Urgent

Gud Afternoon, I have to create Service entry sheet through ML81n. I am using this function. BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE. But i am not able to create service entry no.147 Unplanned service service of testing may not be enteredI got a program fr...

Resolved! Help on FI Flow

Hi Guys..I am searching on ABAP and I couldn't find the flow in FI Module like I can find inSD/MM Modules.Any help would be of great help.Thanks in advance.Sri HarshaPS: Flow on CRM and SCM would be great too.

Resolved! FIELDS IN SCREEN

HI gurus,I created three fields on screen.now my requirement is to display the kna1 (say kunnr land1 ort01) data record by record.if i click on some pushbutton next record should display on the fields .....like that all records ...pls help me Re...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.