Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ALV report

Hi,I am working on an alv report.All the data which has to be displayed on the o/p is in gt_output table.I have declared like this.DATA: afield TYPE slis_fieldcat_alv, yfield TYPE slis_t_fieldcat_alv.DATA: l_count TYPE i.company code CLEAR afie...

Interactive

Hi Guru,I have one header in my output in which I have Material Documnet Number. If I click on that It should call FB03 transaction.Can we do that, if yes then pls suggest me.Points will be rewarderd.Thanks,Sandeep Garg

Error in extended idoc DEBMAS

Hi Gurus,I have extended DEBMAS message type to ZDEB.....in which there is one segment ZKBALID and it is released to version 700.but when i populate that segment in my application program, the idoc is not being generated with status message 02.Which ...

TCP/IP Connection from ABAP

Hello everybody.Does anybody know the way how to create TCP/IP connection from ABAP? I need to establish TCP/IP connection from Appication server to external server(not sap) to retrieve some data. I assume that it can be done using RFC calling techni...

Resolved! Sales order BAPI

hi,How to pass the condition for header ( say the shipping charges, header discount ) to the sales order bapi, BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.i know that there is a table parameter ORDER_CONDITIONS_IN, but it takes at item level, how can i passa con...

Sharadha1 by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.