Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! EXPORT / IMPORT

Hai all!I have two programs like this :report test1.DATA : w_char TYPE n VALUE '1'.EXPORT w_char TO MEMORY ID 'ABC'.SUBMIT test2 AND RETURN.WRITE w_char.-report test2.DATA : w_char TYPE c.IMPORT w_char FROM MEMORY ID 'ABC'.WRITE w_char.If i ...

Module Pool Program

I have called a subscreen in the subscreen area of a normal screen of a module pool program.This subscreen is a normal selection screen , containing 2 select options.I want to reference one field of this screen in my main screen PAI module.How do I ...

Who was logged in last night?

This should be a simple question for you. Is there a transaction where I can see who was logged in last night between two time points? Something happened last night with some data that seem corrupt now. We would like to see whose fault that was. Than...

locking the editor

experts,even after using the editor lock in the attirbutes of a program the souce code when in change mode is being opened in the change mode through sm12 (by deleting lock entry for the report) how to restrict the source code when being in change mo...

SSCRN Modifications

Hello All,I have 3 Radiobuttons(RB1,RB2,RB3) on my SSCRN.For each Radio Button there are ceratin I/P FIelds.For RB1 There are Input fields as well as one Checkbox CB1.My Intention is :When either of the Radiobutton is selected the I/P Fields of the o...

View Key and Similar field

Hello friends,I am creating a view here and its based on MHIS and MHIO tables.I have 2 questions.They both have 2 fields as their common keyfields.Of which table should i use in my view.Secondly the 2 tables also have fields like tsenq and usermod co...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.