Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Send e-mails

Hi. I'm using the function SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 for sending e-mails. In this function, the sender is the user who had been logged at the moment of send the e-mail.I want to know if i could change this sender for another, to always send e-mails f...

Resolved! Attach PDF file in background

hi all,My requirement is i need to create a PDF file of one report and attech it to 'services for Object' of CJ20N, in background.Is there any direct function module or bapi to do this.i tried to use FM 'SO_OBJECT_INSERT'and BINARY_RELATION_CREATE Bu...

printer settings

Hihow to set the printer settings externally from a programFor Ex: when i click a button i have to select the printer detailsafter this when i click another button i have to pass the internal table data to printer....how to do this...

SOD Violations at R/3 Backend

Hi all,we are using GRC 5.2 version,and Backend R/3 is ECC6.0,wen i am changing at user level i.e in su01 if i add any role it is showing that Checking SOD Violations at Object Level with Time stamp at Status bar.But when i am changing any thing in P...

Resolved! RSEINB00!

Hello all,I am processing an inbound idoc file using the program RSEINB00 and it is creating an idoc with status 64. Then I am processing that idoc and posting a document using program RBDAPP01.My problem is that I want to translate the customers in ...

Resolved! IDOC processing report

I want to development a report, part of the report is to find out if some is modifing an IDOC (if it has been loocked by the user). How can I do it? Can i use FM "ENQUEUE_ES_EDIDOCE" to do it? Try to lock the idoc again using the FM. if SY_SUBRC = 0,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.