Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

doubt in uploading values

Hi Experts,I have 4 fields in the flatfile which i am trying to upload.They are PLANT (werks), MATERIAL(matnr),BRAND(atwrt) ,& BRAND DESCRIPTION (atnam)I have done validation in a REPORT and after validation all the valid values are stored in an Inte...

Resolved! Problem in table update.

Hi All.I am facing one problem while updating the Ztable. The scnerio is like that we are tracking PO changes. So we created one Ztable to store PO changes. In this table we ahve Sr No field as primary key. When user press SAVE button, first maximum...

PROBLEM IN BDC PROGRAM

HI EXPECTS, PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS PROBLEM, IT IS NOT UPLOADING THE TO INTERNAL TABLE AND TO TRANSACTION 'MI01'.PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THE PROBLEM.types : begin of ty_upload , werks type ikpf-werks, lgort type ikpf-lgort, ...

Resolved! split in unicode conversion

hi, my task is to run an unicode conversion of source code to unicode....i managed to fullfill several tasks but:DATA: trenn TYPE x value '09'.split z_satz at trenn into satz-bkr satz-name satz-adress.as x gives binary object and all the satz-xy...

Error In FUNCTION GROUP?

Hello,While createing the FG and giving the functional group name in Table maintanence Generator it is throwing error like Function Group cannot be processed. When i am displaying the function group it is showing Inactive how to active the Function G...

Resolved! Report

Hi,plz. check my code ...in that 1st select statement for LTA taken employees records are coming correct..But in 2nd statement, all employees records come..here i want, only Not Taken LTA employees...Code.....***********************REPORT ZHR_LTA N...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.