Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Probelm in BDC : VL01

Hi all,I am doing BDC for T.Code : VL01( Outbound Delivery).I need to create the doc for a particular selected item like 2nd,4th,5th,7th,, items for the order. So i am deleting other Items in vl01 through my program. After finishing this bdc is not w...

820 Remadv posting

Friends,I really need need mapping specification file for 820 x/2 to sap idoc.we did developed one but we missing many information. Could any one please help me complete the mapping to do the automatic posting for 820.Thanks for the help.Regards,Prav...

Form 16 Problem

Hi All,I have a problem in Form16..that I want to change Company Name.Form16 taking the standard sap script program HR_IN_TAXF1600AA and I want to change thereu2026Here I want to change : <B1>&ENAME1&</>When I m changing in it, it shows a information...

Resolved! How to get Long text in IW33

Hi Everyone,I have a requirement where I need to display the Longtext that is displayed in transaction IW33.Its is not the KTEXT feild pf table AUFK as this feild contains data upto 40 characters.My requirement is to fetch all the characters that are...

Resolved! Table Entries

HiI am using TAXINJ Procedure for Tax calculation in TABLE T007A i couldn't find out the values for TAXINJ Procedure i like to copy the other entries from another procedure to TAXINJ Procedure i like to know how to copy the table entries from one pro...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.