Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Send Changes for IDOC ORDRSP

Hi Gurus Can anyone help me in sending the changes for the IDOC for transactional data.For Sales Order IDOC -- ORDRSP. When newly sales order is created, all the sales order information should be sent. --This is not a problem.When changes are done ...

Resolved! How to modify custom pattern?

Hi Frdz,Can any one tell me how to change the pattern that we use while creating new objects.eg: ZZMODLOG- When we call this pattern it will give one template of commented text like TR number, User ID, Date etc.If i want to modify this where does the...

Resolved! structure of flat file

Hi, I have a BDC requirement where the structure of the flat file is going to be decide on the company code entered on the selection screen.If I enter Greece company code my flat file should include sales organization in it which is placed in between...

Resolved! problem in FM STATUS_TEXT_EDIT

Gud mornin ppl,I am facing a problem while calling the function module STATUS_TEXT_EDIT. This function module is used toget the status of the production order, for which we require to pass the object no OBJNR of tat production order.I had called the ...

ALE IDOC

Hi Friends,I am sending P.O. from one system to other,using message type ORDERS and basic type ORDERS05 .On receiving system I am using inbound process code ORDE.Sending is successful but on receiving side its giving me error, VKORG, VTWEG, SPART ca...

exit or badi for prod version

Hi,My scenario is a make to order scenario. as and when we try to create sales order , production order gets created.I am using BAPI to create sales order including variant config with success in bebug mode.reason is i am passing the prd vesion ID(th...

Resolved! Total in smartforms

Hi,Iam working in smartforms. How can i get subtotals for each salesorder and below format in smartforms.could you please explain use of calculation tab in table. for examplesalesorderno itemno materialno nerprice 4969 ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.