Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! format question?

Hi,Quick question. I was going through the interface specification. For one of the field , for amount ..format should be 9(8). I didnt understand this part. Eventhough field length is 08, why they have to say format is 9(8). Please give me your input...

Resolved! Field name change

Dear All,I have a requirement, where I want to change the standard field name. In the MARA table there is a field MAKTL( MAKTL). Is it possible to change the description of the field. Your inputs will be rewarded.RegardsAshish

VA02 core modifcation

Hi everyone, Even though SAP is not recommending core modification, we have a requirement to do core modification in VA02 transaction. As per the requirement if user goes to Deliver menu (VA02 -> Enter -> Sales Document -> Deliver) by default it goes...

Resolved! Change report into ALV format

Hi ExpertsI am new in ALV ......How can I make this report in ALV Grid Format, please help to change it and revert me back if possibleI need the top of page which should shows parameters also regardsPirozREPORT Z_ESLP_ZROLE LINE-SIZE 90 LINE-COUNT 3...

Resolved! currency

hello SAP Gurus, can anybody tell me what is the function module to cinvert local currency into another currency? and can u tell me the example how we can use this ?Thank you very much.Regards,Vijaya.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.