Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

how to read the texts

i defined standard e-mail text in SO10. which consist of 35 lines content.I want to read this texts and pass this to the function module to sent as an external e-mailCould you please help with a function module to do so ?

UmaArjunan by Active Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dialog screen radio button

All experts: how to set the defautl value in the dailog screen radio button, I want to set the radion button not-selected in the first screen..e.g. I create three radio button the screen 1000 and group of them, when I run this program, both of them...

Resolved! concatenate

hi,dear experts,I read out some characters and concatenatethem later. My problem is the first readedcharacter appears at the end and the last readedat the beginning. How can I avoid that.They must be appear vice versa (other way round). The first rea...

ALV

Hi,My requirement is when the user inputs a value on the selection screen for the fiscal period as 1 to 12 and fiscal year as 2007 to 2008 then the dates corresponding to these periods have to be displayed as column headers in the o/p.This is a dynam...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.