Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! How to refresh screen data ?

Dears:I write a report . And before execute this report, I will check if user has authorization for the selection criteria data. If not , I wish refresh the screen and assign new values to selection criteria.Hope some can tell me how to refresh the...

Problem with webservice

Hello there.I have a client that asked me to make a dll so that he can use more easily a web service from SAP. They gave me two wsdl's that I imported to a new vb.net 2005 project. All the methods, functions, were automatically generated.I use the ob...

SAP IDES System Download

Hi All...We want Download IDES into our system.Here are the files that are available as part of IDES downloads. There are way many files. I donu2019t think we need to download everything. Can you find out which files we need to download?Here are the ...

Idoc

Hi,I have been working on IDOC_OUTPUT_DESADV01 ( user exit -> PERFORM USEREXIT_E1EDK03 ) function module. Requirement is to capture date from the header text area and do the validation by checking the date with the valid format.If the date in the hea...

Resolved! Finding Enqueue/Dequeue functions

Hi,Is there an easy way to find the enqueue/dequeue lock functions for a specific table?I tried to find the enqueue/dequeue functions for table LIKP. It took me a while to find it, but it turns out the name is ENQUEUE_EVVBLKE.You'd think that the tab...

Resolved! IDOC with status 03

Hello all,My requirement is to process invoice output and create an idoc file in the destination idoc folder.When I am processing the output it is creating an idoc of type INVOIC type INVOIC02 with status 03.But the middleware team is not able to see...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.