Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

OLE problem during upgrade

It is still unsolved mystery.Why OLE is not working after upgarde??Pls check below thread & I have same problem. My prog run fine in 46C but in ECC60..it's open MSWORD but did not include table.I have done & checked all config settings related to SOL...

Resolved! Looking for Bapi

hai ...help me any one this is very very required plese help.I am Looking for Standarad bapi. the requirement is plant and material and any ...requiry fields isFullyqualifiednameType namecreated onmodified ondescriptionicon index sourceminmaxthis is ...

CL_GUI_HTML_CONTROL

Hi all,i have problems with the CL_GUI_HTML_CONTROL, especially with the method: DISPATCHI use the method to trigger the SAPEVENT, but i get the exception "CNTL_ERROR" (mesage CNDP 006); the trigger is partof an PAI function. CALL METHOD cs_scr0010...

Resolved! One time customer table in va01

Hi Experts,In va01 when we create one time customer it ask for address which does'nt get stored in the kna1 table.. i have developed smartform where the address is coming but not the case of one customer...i have tried using table sadr and adr2,3,4,5...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.