Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

High data volume

Hi FriendsMy client have 4 business units and they want to consolidate the 4 b units data into a single BI system for global reporting.One B unit's database is around 250gb and my bais team says it's a problem to transfer high data volumes using LAN ...

Resolved! FORMs STRUCTURE option

I understood that, in order to manipulate fields from an internal table or record passed as a parameter to a given form, you have to include STRUCTURE [table / struct name]. I wonder how would it be possible to have a program that decides, dynamicall...

echo

hi all,In the previous version of SAP there is a t-code named echo.Is there any other t-code present in 4.7 or 6.0 which act same as echo.plz helpRegardsPrakash Varun.

include structure

Hi , Can anyone give any knowledge about these type of structures ? :"include structure *$a>"...generally found in old version of SAP.Helpful answers would be promptly rewarded.Thanks and regrdsSudipta DasEdited by: Durairaj Athavan Raja on J...

IDOC performance problem

Hi All, Currently I come across a idoc performance problem,in we20,the idoc inbound process code invoke BDC manner.the detail as follows:(1)Seebeyond send the idoc to SAP side.(2) Idoc added(Status 50)(3)IDoc ready to be passed to application(...

DUMP in Simple Translation

Hello everybodyI'm trying to use ST lately. I tried using the sample program found in the SAP Library, resulting with a dump. Did anyone run into the same problem before? Does anyone know how to solve it?The example translation and ABAP code can be f...

Resolved! RSNAST00 selection screen

Hi,I am calling RSNAST00 thru SUBMT statement from my report and providing values for output app and obj key. By default the cursor goes to output app field on selection screen of RSNAST00 when it is displayed.Is it possible to set the cursor to outp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.