Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

DUMP in Simple Translation

Hello everybodyI'm trying to use ST lately. I tried using the sample program found in the SAP Library, resulting with a dump. Did anyone run into the same problem before? Does anyone know how to solve it?The example translation and ABAP code can be f...

Resolved! RSNAST00 selection screen

Hi,I am calling RSNAST00 thru SUBMT statement from my report and providing values for output app and obj key. By default the cursor goes to output app field on selection screen of RSNAST00 when it is displayed.Is it possible to set the cursor to outp...

Resolved! What are the Mandatory fields????

Hi.... Experts... Please spend your valueble time for me.... I can get back to you with 10 points....Here I got a requirement to create contract with VA41 transaction... But I am in confusion with feilds which should be must record...Please guide m...

Resolved! Time zone

Hi Experts,Can any one please help me how to change the system time to a particular time zone in ABAP program, for example India time zone.Is there any function module for that?

Resolved! OSS Note

Hallo experts,There is one OSS NOTE '872415' to be implemetned in an SAP system(46B). This note is valid for the version 46B but it doesnot contain any 'Correction instructions' for this version. I have downloaded note into SNOTE and executed it in D...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.