Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

TCODE BP

Hello friendsTheir is a TCODE BP in CRMwhere i need to update Language data in Adress Tab-strip and IS CUSTOMER field in Classification Tab-strip.When iam try to do recording for this it is not working.how can i update data for this fields know.thank...

Resolved! Vendor master creation

Hello All............If there any code example for creating vendor with function module or bapi or IDOC as a report not an LSMW???????It is urgent..... please any one can help me out in this................................

check table creation steps

I need to provide f4 help for two fileds on a screenCan I use a single check table to provide F4 help for both the fields.My tw0 field values sizes are bigger in size thats why I want to create checktables otherwise I would directly use value assignm...

Resolved! Split Packed variable value

hi, i have a variable whose value is 4.73 which is of type packedand my requirement is to split this value into 2 partssay variable 1 should 4 and variable 2 should hold 0.73.can anyone tell me is there any function module to split 4.73 into 4 an...

Number of pages in ALV Grid

Hi,Is it possible to display current page number / total number of pages in top or end of page of an ALV Grid Display? and also can we align the contents of top of page towards right? Please guide me to achieve these two if possible.Best Regards,Kuma...

problem to change PO

hi friends, i have to change existing item 's quantity . for this i used bapi. but that bapi is not changing PO successfully..so i have used BDC for that ,it is working fine.. if any one was using bapi_po_change to change quantity please send it...

VF01

Hi...How to Create a Billing Document using VF01. My requirement is to use any delivery number that has not been invoiced. How do I get that?Detailed explaination please.Thanks.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.