Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! negative sign in front.

Hi...I am using CLOI_PUT_SIGN_IN_FRONT function module to make the negative sign appear in the front. It works fine. But the problem is instead of (say) -300, the value is appearing as -,300 when I declare the field as dec. Can any one tell me how t...

F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST

Hi experts, If i have a field say AFABE(depreciation area);in selection screen we have f4 help but we want that depreciation are '51' should not appear.I got the idea that it can be done by using function module F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST.Kindly h...

Resolved! BDC for a view

Hi folks,I am trying to make some changes in a view . My requirement is, i have to upload data from a excel file and need to do update the view. in the flat file, i am provided with country,rate, date and some other details. suppose if i have a count...

ALV reports

can i have an example alv coding for the following sample reports:1. To get the goods receipts for a given plant and storage location.2. to know the dispatch details occurred during the given period for the given plant and division.

Resolved! Regarding the date format

User's date format in his user profile (transaction SU3) is yyyy/mm/dd. This program is working in PR2 correctly as his date format yyyy/mm/dd. His setting in CL4 is the same as PR2 however this problem is occurring.In CL4 Patches has been applied(ho...

BDC for a view

Hi folks, I am trying to make some changes in a view . My requirement is, i have to upload data from a excel file and need to do update the view. in the flat file, i am provided with country,rate, date and some other details. suppose if i ha...

hi gurus bapi_goodsmvt_create

hi alli am new to bapi.i have used bapi_goodsmvt_create to upload open POs to sap and for each PO there is GR no and GR may have multiple POs.when i am running prog, i need to process all the PO even if there is error with one GR i.e. out of 100 rec...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.