Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Issue with call transaction

Hi, I am calling transaction IW21 using call transaction statement.I set the parameter order type (QMR) with value.But still the transaction stops at the initial screen and the order type field is empty.I also tried "and skip first screen" option,...

Regarding Time

Hello , I have the time field in the selection screen which is manddatory. but it is taking as 00:00:00 both low and high time,as i have put the fields as mandatory nad if i execute it with 00:00:00 i am not getting the values updated and if i...

Resolved! Help me about "open dataset"

"OPEN DATASET file FOR input | {LEGACY TEXT MODE [{BIG|LITTLE} ENDIAN] [CODE PAGE cp] [linefeed]} "who can give me an specific example,thanks very much.i wants to know what parameter [CODE PAGE cp] function.my English was very pool.thank you very m...

Resolved! ADDRESS Command in SAPScript

Dear all,I'm using ADDRESS ~ ENDADDRESS command in SAPScript. I pass street name to STREET as followNAME name1 name2 name3 name4STREET &LFA1-STRAS& ....With the above, my street can be displayed out correctly.But i faced problem when i have street2 s...

floating values multply

hi friends,How to multyply floating point values.what is the data type.example:t_final-diff : currency value.t_final-lbkum : mbewh-lbkum fieldt_final-tstock = t_final-diff * t_final-lbkum near above statement programe go to dump.please floating value...

Resolved! How to find Time Gap ?

Hii ,am having a requirement to find the time gap means Truck Turn around time at Plant..If truck's In-Time is date: 03.07.2008time : 10:03:00and Out Time is date: 05.07.2008time: 15:03:00here i have to find the gap how much time the truck was there ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.