Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! screen modification

Hi Experts,I am getting the data from ztable to one custom screen.there i am displaying the records one by one if i click Previous pushbutton it will displaying the prevoius record.if i click Next pushbutton it will displaying the Next record.if i do...

total calculations

Hi friends, I want total calculation currency field.examples. table: mbewh fields:salk3 these field values under of the report total value come.please, where to declare total field. How to calculate the values. How to d...

Resolved! Change Log for Custom fields

Hi All,I need the change log for custom fields added in BP transaction codes.Basically, for tracking the changes of master data in CDHDR and CDPOS tables we will enable the checkbox of dataelement related to custom field.As for SAP fields in BP trans...

Resolved! Authorizations migrations....

Hi all, Now our project in the upgrade position.i have to taken care about the migration work for authorization..please respond any one for my questions...1) Total we have 28 authorization objects.In these 5 authorization obj are based on the hierar...

Join VAPMA, VBAP and VBEP

We need to select order data based on material number. I've created a join starting at VAPMA and going to VBAP then to VBEP but it seems to be very expensive SQL. Should I structure this another way? SELECT vvbeln vposnr v~matnr pvgbel pwe...

Resolved! sub routine pool

&----*& Form SUB_FORM2&---- text---- -->TAB_IN text -->TAB_OUT text----FORM sub_form2 TABLES tab_in STRUCTURE itcsy tab_out STRUCTURE itcsy. TABLES : ekko. DATA : w_ebeln LIKE ekko-ebeln, ...

Resolved! get spool number

hello experts,how will i get the spool number of an output in transaction VT03N? i have to get the spool number because i will use it in the print program configured in the transaction's output.please help me with this.thank you.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.