Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Information regarding BPS

Hi Guys,I am an ABAPer and wanna (u can say i was asked to) learn som functional like BPS...can anyone plz help me out abt this "BPS".... is der any prior knowledgevreqd 2 learn dis? As dis is my 1st step towards Functional..plz help me out....also p...

Calculating Remainder

Hi All,I have a program that automatically creates background jobs for payroll using RPCALCQ0. I have made a few modications so that the user now has the option of selecting the number of jobs to be ran and can enter the number of employees to be ran...

Change language

Hi,How to change the language of the text element in sapscript? i already change the language of the form from DE to EN. But when i checked the text element, the texts are in DE language.Can anyone help me on this?Regards,akira

Resolved! ABAP Syntax Error

I am getting the following sytnax error with the following program, would some one help me to recover this issue. Thx.Syntax Error : The Work Area STREMP is not long enoughREPORT Zinsert.Tables : zemp. " Employee TableData: Begin of STREMP , ...

Resolved! text in the first column

1st requirement:Output of my report having two columns:First column's display will be like below:2nd cell of first column will display the text: 'Total'4th cell of first column will display the text: 'City Office'6th cell of first column will displa...

Resolved! Attributes in OO

Hi,i read that in Attributes u have do declare global variables ,in Function group i declare it in Top,but if i have lot of global Variables where i have to put it ? like table types belowDATA: BEGIN OF t_tab OCCURS 0, root(20) TYPE c, d...

Resolved! Activating GOS browser

Hi everybody, I have a small question. Where do you 'activate' the GOS object for specific business objects? For example. When we look at an order in our development system, we see the GOS browser in the topleft. When we look at an order in our Sta...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.