Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

BOR to Classes conversion

As BOR is being phased out is anyone aware of any tools around to convert some useful BOR's to Classes.I think in general in workflow one should try and use classes and objects wherever possible rather than the older BOR method.A lot of supplied SAP ...

Search Help in MM03

Hi all,in mm03,while am searching a material by material group i need to display the old material number also in the list....so any one help me in getting tht..pls,its very urgent for me.. i have to submit by today eve...thank you,regards,PP

Resolved! User Exit

Hi all ,I have to use M61X0001 user exit . So that i have created the project & this user exit is assigned to it . & also project activated.Please guide me how to assign this project to particular transaction.Abhay

select statement

hi frnds,in transaction va02 there is a tab on the screen "ADDITIONAL DATA B" havingfields:-1) Term Start Date: vbak-zzstart2) Term End Date: vbak-zztend3) License Type: vbak-zzltype 4) Contract Number: vbak-zzcontno 5) Product Dis...

Resolved! DP91

Hi,I have a problem with the transaction DP91. When 1 user is already in this transaction; i can't do anything.Just 1 user can use this transaction.how i can change the max number of connection in DP91 please?Thanks a lot for your reply.

Resolved! what is the difference

Hi All,what is the difference between "call transaction 'CO11' using bdcdata options from control messages into msg."&" call transaction 'CO11' using bdcdata mode 'A' messages into msg. "can you suggest, above of which one?Thanks,srii.

Resolved! BAPI PO again!

Hi frnds, I am using BAPI_PO_CHANGE. I am passing the line item with the net price. But when i check the table after the execution of the BAPI (before commit) i find that the values of net price is 0, but other values for the line item are present. I...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.