Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! IDOC ERROR 56

Hi All, I am using 4.6c IDES to generate. I want to transport IDOC from one client 800 to another client 810. The IDOC is successfully transported to 810. But it is showing some error, the error no is 56 ( error in partner profile ). How can i solve...

Docking container

Hello,Could you please tell me what is wrong either in the code below or in my logic: DATA: d_container TYPE REF TO cl_gui_docking_container, e_control TYPE REF TO cl_gui_abapedit. CALL SCREEN 200. CREATE OBJECT d_container EXPORT...

Code flow of control

Hi can only one please help me to understand the codeCHAIN. FIELD : J_1IEXCHDR-EXGRP, T_HEADER-DOCNO, T_HEADER-DOCYR, T_HEADER-MBLNR, T_HEADER-MJAHR.FIELD: J_1IEXCHDR-EXGRP MODULE 0200_VALIDATE_EXCISE_GROFIELD: T_HEADER-SHIPFROM MODUL...

Resolved! Sorting/Online Msg/Package

HiI have an internal table, which is already sorted. If I sort it again, what will be the effect of that?Which is the table that stores online massages?How can we create a new package where I can assign my report objects?Thanks Santo

query regarding BAPI'S ?

Hello everyone,could any one tell me on what basis a particular BAPI fn. module is used ?although we have n no. of fn. modules for the same functionality, we use BAPI_CREATE_FROMDAT2 ?on what basis , we need to select a fn. module.will be rewarded...

Resolved! BDC data

Hi ,when i am calling BDC using Call transaction insted of main program its calling subprogram i.e tabstrip program and value is not showing in screen .bdc data appending perfectly..but value is not showing on screen.. what will be cause ?point will...

bapi for G/L posting.

hi all,Am using the bapi bapi_acc_gl_posting_post to post an amount in the g/l , now as per the finanial transaction an account needs to be debited or account needs to be credited then a posting key is specified on standard sap transaction , i could...

Resolved! RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADD

I have a Z-Field in the VBRP called ZSDWWTMG. I want to use the RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADD to update this field, but the update does not run through.I did the following steps:-RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_READRV_INVOICE_ITEM_MAINTAINRV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADDDoes a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.