Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SM30, SE16

What is the basic difference in using SM30 and SE16 to get the data from the tables.Also, Is there any use in preventing the users the use of SM30 from the security point of view.Thanks, DVRK

Reg: ALV display

Hi All,I am using method set_table_for_first_display to display the report output.I have split the container into two parts, first part (PART A) i am using to display the top of page and second part (PART B) to display the data. When i execute the r...

Resolved! Log of Incompleteness

For my delievry by item category , if I want to define a log of incompleteness , how to I go about doing it , I mean how do we configure a material for log of incompleteness.Just want to know what are the steps to go arround doing it.Thanks

Resolved! Table Joins

I ahve joined 4 tables in my report , I just wante dto know is this the right way to do it and if it is not what are the repurcurssions of this kind of joint and if anyone can please tell me what will be the best way to join these tables.Actually ea...

Resolved! Join

Hi!I am in the need to join two internal tables with has tables joins in it. The two sets of internal tables are for eg:- it_sel and it_sel1 and the first internal table has a table vbkd which has fplnr and the second internal table which has a table...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.