Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Adopt PO Enhancement

Hey All, I am looking for an Userexit/BADI to add an additional check when a new PO is adopted from an old PO using the Document Overview Option. In the exit I want to check if the IHREZ field content already exists in EKKO, If yes then clear th...

Delete Invoice Issue

Hey All, I have an invoice which was created due to error and we are trying to delete it. This invoice is related to a PO which was already invoiced with a different invoice number. I dont know how the second invoice even got created.Now the pro...

Data Transfer Toolbox(DTT)

Hey All, I am trying to use the Data transfer tool box to migrate HR data from legacy to SAP. I was able to find some documents from SAP best practices for HCM Canada, but was not able to find related documents for USA. Has anyone ever used this ...

Resolved! GUI_DOWNLOAD Issues

Hey All, I am trying to use GUI_DOWNLOAD to download some HR data to an excel file and was running into some issues.1] After downloading all the data to the excel file when I open the excel file the coulms are by default displayed in same column ...

Resolved! ABAP Querry Duplicate entries

I have an ABAP querry which was created using SQ01 that display some vendor, invoice and PO information. When I Execute this Querry it brings up all entries for different line items in the PO for an Invoice related to a vendor. As I am not displaying...

Resolved! Capturing RFC call data.

Hey All, I am facing some issues when a RFC call is made from a Java application to SAP(Custom Function Module). The issue is that the calls fail randomly when called from the Java interface, but they run successfully when reprocessed. Also when...

Resolved! ALV Question

Hey All, I am trying to develop a report to display the planned order requirements for a few weeks and then the subsequent months after that. The output is in ALV grid format. Now the problem is that the number of weeks to displayed varies and ...

ES_RVADOR01

Hi, When i looked at the enhancement spot ES_RVADOR01, i found that there have an implenentation point called \PR:RVADOR01\EX:RVADOR01_04. But i can't it in the program RVADOR01. Where does this implementation located??Regards,Kit

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.