Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Help Views

Why there is a restriction on secondary table to have an N:1 relationship , when help views implement outer joins ?Can somebody explain this ?Thanks in advance.Regards,Sinu.Edited by: Sinu Mathew on Jul 8, 2008 11:34 AM

Resolved! HR transaction PA40 BDC problem

Hi experts,I want to write a BDC for transaction PA40:1. while directly executing the transaction to enter a record when I enter the marital status as married and enter some number for the children it gives the screen '2040' program name 'MP002100' a...

Resolved! Unicode to Non Unicode

Hi ExpertsI have installaed a ECC 6.0 ABAP+ JAVA unicode system. Now for soem reason my management wants to move to a Non-Unicode version.Is there any way we can make unicode to Non-Unicode conversion or I have to go for a fresh install and start all...

Resolved! How to stop a batch job

Hi Folks,Please do let me know how to stop a batch job.I am having a batch job which will run a program for every 15 mins in order to update some Z-tables.I need to debug and do some investigation. Meanwhile when I am doing this debugging it may take...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.