Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Production Environment

Hello again,what about big development environments where we use DEV, Q&A and PROD systems with transports etc. I know that with SAP it is really important to keep those systems lined up. SAP backends in big companies of course have different version...

Problem in IDOC

This is for outbound IDOC.When we are deleting an item from sales order, action field is remaining 001 only it is not changing to 003.Whatever we do it remains 001.IDOC type is ORDERS05.Segment : E1EDP01.What extra is required for this action fie...

Resolved! fb70

hi all,i have a requirement in i have an input file(txt) with invoice and payment details i need to post this data using transction fb70 can somebody please suggest a easy way to deal with it i mean FM or BAPI or BDC....please reply ASAP..

BADI for ME52N

Hi Friends,I have a requirement, where if some Users open the Purchase Requisition in Change Mode (ME52N), they should be able to change only Purcahsing Group and no other fields. ie., all the other fields except the Purchasing Group field should be ...

Regarding Calender

Hi All,I have an issue regarding calender popup.When i trigger F4 on the field to get popup calender, the calender appearing and getting dissolve with out user interaction.If any solution for this please let me know.Thanks.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.