Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Problem with Field catalog

Guys, Please help me.. I have been breaking my head with this...! The fieldcatalog is not getting populated. Please help me.REPORT ztest.TYPE-POOLS: slis.DATA: lt_fcat TYPE slis_t_fieldcat_alv.DATA: BEGIN OF gt_log OCCURS 0,vbeln LIKE vbbe-vbeln,posn...

How to output the LRAW-Text

Hello Experts,In BW there are a table “/POSDW/TLOGS”. I will output the field “TRANSACTIONDATA” type LRAW.Following program read the field, and convert LRAW to String. Then output.I defined a structure ZYLI_LRAW_STR, contains one column LINE componen...

Resolved! Message ID

Hi all,I'm using the following code to send a message ( inside a user exit in VA01 MESSAGE ID 'SABAPDOCU' TYPE message_type NUMBER '888' DISPLAY LIKE 'E' WITH l_message l_message2 l_message3.It's working Fine, although i'm using the ID SAB...

Resolved! Email read and delivery receipt

Hi,I an sending a mail from SAP to the employees outlook and the sender is the common mail box which is entered on selction screen.Our requirement is that the common email box should recieve read and delivery receipt for the mail.Please tell me how t...

Resolved! Security migration error..

Hi..I got a error when iam doing the migration .Error result is "all users not include in the migration." Because of that migration is failed...Now what i do...I have to delete the existing migration or for missing users (only missing users) can I re...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.