Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

message class

Hi all,I try enter message in a message class which have 100 charecters,since the maximum length of message in message class is 73. Is there any way to display that long message with some placeholders.

Resolved! Reg 'F4_filename' ....

Hi All, To download the file from Data base to presentation servergivin the filename dynamically.. we have function module 'F4_FILENAME' ..My question is do we have a function module which will do similar work in Application server Thanks,Ann...

Unicode issue

I'm upgrading SAP system from 4.6C to ECC 6.0where I'm facing the following unicode error while doing UCCHECK: The offset declaration "868" exceeds the length of the character-type start(=863) of the structure. This is not allowed in Unicode programs...

watchpoint

hii,How to set watchpoint in the debugging mode.actually i have set watchpoint on one of the field but my program is not stopping if the value of the fields ( in which i have set watchpoint) changes?

Resolved! Is there any table name CE11000?

Hi All,I want to create a report based on another report which is running in another project. In that report, a table named 'CE11000' is used. I checked with our data dictionary tables, the table is not available. This is not a view either. I checked...

Resolved! ALV Column Size

Hi everybody,im trying since hours now. How to get a column ov an ALV Grid to the size of the biggest entry, or to for example to show 400 characters.I tried this allready: DATA: alv_layout TYPE lvc_s_layo. alv-layout-cwidth_opt = 'X'. and this here...

Resolved! Call Transaction Method of BDC

Hi All,How to read screen field values using Call Transaction method of BDC? The BDC recording for the transaction /SAPAPO/TSCOPY has been done and only values from 2 fields have to be read which deals with Keyfigures. GS_KFMAP-KEYF_FR & GS_KFMAP-KEY...

Resolved! viswanath

hi this is viswanathi enhanced through badi's some screen enhancemetshow to call one by one my requirement is 1st enhancement should call last2nd enhancement should call 1st timehow it is possible for more screen-exitsplz i want code for that screen ...

Resolved! Modulepool

Hi, Can anyone please tell while creating radiobutton's say R1 and R2, how to assign the both to a common function group and how to make the display with R1 defaultly checked where as R2 remains un checked.Regards,Ram.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.