Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! User Groups

Could you please tell me what is teh advantage of having Security User groups in a system.We have 5 modules in our SAP ECCMMPMSDFICOPlease suggest as to how should I go about creating User Groups.Thanks.

Resolved! Type N

Hi,I have a field A(5) type n which I am using to store 5 digit numeric values. As per requirement, in certain cases i have to set A to 'XXXXX'. But in these cases i get the value of A as '00000' in my output. Is there some way around? Or Is it bes...

Resolved! improtance of field symbols

hi gurus..i would like to know about the importance and usage of filed symbols..and how it ll help ful during upgradation form ecc4.6c to ecc 6.0..please help me by giving need ful infoadvance thanks..have a nice timekranthi kumar .palle

bdc

hi,i am doing a bdc using call transaction but i am get an error when flat file transfer in the field WRBTRwhere wrbtr type bseg-wrbtr,in my internal table types: begin of lt_output, wrbtr type bseg-wrbtr,end of lt_output.when i give value 95...

Transaction in bdc

hi,plz provide me example for a bdc program that i call two transaction code in one bdc programmthe two *T-CODE are FBS1 & F.81 *FROM ANY ONE BY CALL TRANSACTION OR BY SESSION METHOD.JUST GIVE ME EXAMPLETHANKSjayant

alv button

i want to create a button that after the alv grid is display i will be able to push a botton that will show the option i filled in the selection screen in order to create the alv report i am using factory method.thanks

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.