Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ALV Grid Display

Hi folks, Need the code for this piece of ALV req..Required list of all materials of type u2018raw materialu2019 within the material number 1 to 100000 in plants within 1000 to 2000 Screen elements1Material number2plant3Material type (val...

Resolved! development of a program

Hi Experts,I have to develop a new program.below mentioned is the requirement.can anybody help me please.1. Selection screen:a. Sales order number - VBAP-VBELN (allow for range and to be able to upload from clip board)b. Sales order line item - VBAP...

concatenate fields

Hii have a requirement to upload output to .TXT file for a SAP standard report.So, for that I have made Zcopy of this program and concatenating all fields wherever Write: statement in the program.but facing the problem while concatenating for the fol...

Resolved! Modifying internal table

Hi Folks, I have internal table with 6 fields. it has already filled values for 5 fields. I am trying to fill the values for 6th field, by keeping in loop of another itab. after passing variable i used modify statement. But its going to short...

call transaction

HI ,when i am using call transaction method if i select Mode A(Display All screens ) the data updating properly , but if i select N ( background processing ) that data is not updating properly , can any one pls give me solution for this .THX

Stop Processing

Hi, I am uploading a file using Gui_upload and got all entries into a internal table(T_TAB).1)I found some error and captured those error records.Now I want to stop the processing and raise an error message say 'Error in Input file' and display thos...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.