Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Idoc Echo Suppression

Our Scenario: We want to synchronize customers between two systems (a SAP system and a legacy system) based on DEBMAS IDocs. So, we setup the partner profile in SAP for inbound and outbound processing of DEBMAS. We use change pointers and RBDMIDOC re...

Resolved! Hex Code for EoF indicator

Hi Folks,I have a requirement to develop a flat extract program (no issue there). The problem is that the users require a '' character to indicate end of file.I presume that there is a hex or unicode character that represents this character....

Resolved! Customer Deletion via RFC

We would like to delete a customer (set deletion flag) via RFC. The problem is that the BAPI_CUSTOMER_DELETE calls screens which means that it cannot be called. We want to avoid doing database updates on KNA1-LOEVM because we want such deletions reco...

Resolved! bdc data reg..

Dear gurus,I want run a bdc for transaction mm02.i want to update 20 record from the xl file.If 10th record getting problem, what will happen if i use session method ?what will happen if i use call transanction method?how to find the error in the bo...

Reg:User Exit for CJ20N

Hi All,My requirement is to do some validations when an Activity is to be deleted. For this i am using Enhancement CNEX0039.I have created the include ZXCN2U15 and placed a break-point. But the control is not stopping there. Is this the right enhance...

RF and SAP console

Hello... Im new to RFprogramming, can any one help me and tell the setup how we go about..I have installed the telnet server and SAP console in R3..did some config stuff for RF menu.. now the client is not happy with the standard RF and want to add n...

Switch Framework

Hi All,I am new to Switch Framework and I would like if someone could shed some light on the following:1). Is it possible to switch on and off the implicit enhancements with Switch Framework and if this is possible then what's the process?2). I have ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.