Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Run Direct Input Job

I have an LSMW project and I can run the direct input job using BMV0. Now we want to run it from a program.How can I run the job from the program?I found rbmvshow, but I do not know how to pass in the jobname (that I defined in BMV0). Someone help, p...

Resolved! Create simple program for starter

Hello,I'm a functional consultant and I want to create a program.Here's the deal: I know basic code functions (select, where, if's...), break and debbug But nothing else.My client doesn´t want to install LSMW on the server, and the deal is pretty sim...

Garcia by Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

leave program issue

hi to all i have an issue in leave program key word.i have added 2 push buttons one is save and one is exit. when i click exit i wrote leave program in AT-Selection screen event.but it is not cmg back to program instead it is gng to outpu...

Resolved! bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi all, I am using this BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and have fi_return errors|609 |Error in document: BKPFF $ KMNCLNT100 <|015 |FI/CO interface: Inconsistent FI/CO docum <|602 |Required field USERNAME was not transferr <|602 |Required ...

Resolved! downloading to excel

hi all,i am displaying alv grid report and i want to download that report to excel sheet when i clicks on custom button on application tool bar.i am using MS_EXCEL_OLE_STANDARD_DAT' fm to download,but itis not working accurately.can any one tell me ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.