Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Non Deletable Alv ROWS

HI,<br /><br />im using the class cl_gui_alv_grid for editable ALV grid.<br />I need to make certain rows non-deletable based on user roles.<br />Kindly helpEdited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 14, 2008 2:12 PMIf you use "Urgent" in your subject title or...

Resolved! transport with error/warning

hi,when my transport was moved from one sap system to another, errors and warnings were displayed as follows:abap dictionary activation ...(8) ended with errorsgeneration of programs and screens (8) ended with errorswhen i checked the transport logs ...

How to use RBMVSHOW?

I want to start a direct input job (RMDATIND with variant) programmatically. I read online that I can do it using RMBVSHOW. The job has already been defined using BMV0, including the variant.How do I start it from a program?

Selection texts in Chinese

Hi all,I have a report with Material number on the selection Screen. Now my problem is I need to display the selection text both in English and Chinese. Tried from SE63 but not successful yet. Form SDN I came to know that there is an option in SE38 G...

module pool

hi,iam doing a module pool program in which i have to give the message to the user if another user is already processing an order number......iam developing program for co13 tcode replica in which the selection screen has order number after giving th...

IDES problem

I installed sap 4.6c IDES but when i started sapmmc.msc service(management console) for the first time, i didnt find any server in that so that i can start..pls suggest what shall i do to start the server..

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.