Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Time Stamp

Dear AllI am taking date and time from user in YYYYDDMM format for date andHHMMSS format for time.I need to compare this input with SENDTIME field in SXMSPMAST table which is in following formatUTC Time Stamp in Long Form (YYYYMMDDhhmmssmmmuuun)Can a...

Resolved! Field "CC_ALV" is unknown

Hello,i'm folllowing the tutorial An easy reference for ALV grif control. and i get an error message that says : Field CC_ALV is unkown. It's neither one of the specified table nor defined by a data statement.I did declare the field CC_ALV as told in...

Resolved! BAPI

Hi,Can anyone please let me know if there is a BAPI which i can use from Portal to update the custom table in the R/3 for GL functions such as document check and posting (i,e instead of updating the R/3 standard tables update a custom table and event...

screen transalation

hi experts,there is issue regarding the screen translation, sales order item details there is a text german( pos) i need to change this as english (item), how can we change it.and need to change the pop up box information is in german i need to chan...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.