Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

mfbf user exit

hi all, I want to calculate the quantity with some logic & replace it in mfbf transaction.I am using user exit , EXIT_SAPLBARM_002 ofXMRM0001. I have written the following code , in the debug mode it is coming but I am not knowing how to update & t...

REFRESH ALV Grid on Refresh.

hi guys, can neone tell me that how to modify a internal table which is passed to a ALV GRID output....i have added a refresh button on the grid.now my grid has to be refreshed when i press the refresh button ..n whatsoever changes has been made in...

regarding unicode problem

Hi friends,Declarations:FIELD-SYMBOLS: <f>.data: len TYPE i, typ(1), dec TYPE i.Statement:DESCRIBE FIELD <f> LENGTH len TYPE typ DECIMALS dec.Error:In Unicode, DESCRIBE LENGTH can only be used with the IN BYTE MODE or in character mode ...

Resolved! alv report output

HiI have some issue in ALV report.If i run this particular ALV report in Development/Quality box, there is no issue.If i run this report in Production i can not see the ALV output screen. i can see the Excel output only. How can i control this in Pro...

ALV Total issues

Hi All, I have an ALV report that has two different quantity columns that are the based on the same field. In the report instead of zeros one column will have a blank and the other column still has zeros. When I go to total the columns, the one with ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.