Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! How to use XLS ATT_TYPE

Hi all,I am trying to send the itab's contents via email as excel file.But even if I am specifying XLS as att_type, it is not making it as I want. It writes a row of itab to the A column but I want one by one column match between itab and excel.How ...

Workflow

Hi,Can any one of u please provide me the steps involved in creating workflow, as i am new to this concept.please provide me the beginners material to learn.Regards,Lavanya.

Resolved! help in daynamic select

hi,i wont to do one select instead of this both,in every select i use 2 diff tables in from (table_selection)one i have 2 use is dim_navatr001 and 2 dim0costcenter .how i can do that?Regards SELECT (field_selection) FROM (table_selection) INTO TAB...

Resolved! transport issue..

hi,i created a table in sap system 1. created its related technical settings and enhancement category etc. all these were stored in a single transport request.later i noticed that i dont need this table and hence in SE09 i removed the entry of this t...

Resolved! PERNR

I have a internal table containg ssn number only,now i want to select pernr from pa0002 into an internal table comparing each ssn number from the previous internal table.Can anybody tell me the detail code.Points will be awarded definitely.

ale,idocs,edi,bapi,badi

Hi Guru, Can u give me the detail idea and configuration steps in a sequence of the following -ALE,IDOCS,EDI,BAPI,BADI your perfect answer would be very helpful and i will cosider u as a real hiro in sap abap in my mind and heart

BAPI billing

Hi,i am working with bapi billing(bapi_billing_createmultiple) to upload the data . the flat file format is like this h1 h2 h3 h4 h5 i1 i2 i3 h6 h7 h8(h is header , i is item)how to write the logic there please help me i am trying since 24 hoursRegar...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.