Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

RH_INSERT_INFTY

Hi guys, i am using the RH_INSERT_INFTY function module for creating relationship between coursetype & course group, qualification & qualification group & etc... My problem is before generating it the folder i.e course group i...

PR release staregy

Hi ,I want to Update PR "Requisitioner" field value with "PR Created by" after the final release.I have found program "LMEREQF08" . But it is standard program, i can't got for that.Please suggest me user exit or any program to update "Requisitioner"...

Resolved! Idoc reprocess

Hello Gurus,If a idoc has failed due to incorrect data.Kindly let me know if i can delete the incorrect data in the segment and reprocess the idoc in BD87 transaction code.Helpful answers will be rewardedregardssuresh

Resolved! BAPI billing

Hii am working with bap_billingdoc_createmultiplewhen i am trying to create the billing, if the customers are repeated it is adding the values of conditiontype it is adding all the records creating only one document for one customerloop at it_bill1 I...

function codes in BADI

HI,I am learning BADI's. while going thru a document i got strucked with this can anyone explain me and how to do this.1)"*Function codes can be entered for a BADI *for the corresponding menu entries in the user interface definition"2) "Subscreen are...

Resolved! sap script- address in chinese

HiI am printing statement of account for all countries using sap script. Currently it is displaying in english for all countries. my requirement is , if i print for china the mailing address should display in chinese character. Rest should display in...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.