Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Exits reg

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to work with the exits for an application.Here i need to work with Screen exits.Pl give me the info abt the Screen exits.It wud help me if anyone give me the detailed info of Screen exits. (pl provide me steps if anyone can....

Resolved! SAP Tree order problem

Hi experts,I have a SAP Tree made using the class cl_simple_tree_model.I add nodes to it calling the method add_node.That is working, but the order of nodes of level one has been inverted. That is, the first node that is added appear in the last posi...

Resolved! BDC

Hi Gurus, Can i know when we go for call transaction & when we for Session method in real time scenarios. What are the advantages & disadvantages of both?Thanx & Regards,Srinath

BAPI_BOM_UPLOAD_SAVE

Hi all,I am try to create a BOM in SAP R/3 system using a BAPI "BAPI_BOM_UPLOAD_SAVE", but when i am trying to create I am getting an error message like "Data is incomplete" I am not sure exactly what are the fields i need to provide in the BAPI. Ple...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.