Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ABAP Code

Hello friends,I am changing data at the table level and am able to do it. owever just for Safety purpose We are planning to make the entire table data as a Backup. when we change the data in tables and if something goes wrong we want to restore this ...

Resolved! Change Pointers

Hi all, Have a requirement to read all newly created/changed data from tables MARA and MARC. I was asked to get this data extracted thru change pointers so that that will not effect performenance. Can someone please help me how can I achive this thru...

SAP SUPPORT PACK ANALYSIS

Hi all,We are doing an impact analysis on the u2022 oracle, basis, new authorization objects, 7.0 BI Tools, etc. u2022 Support stack dependencies with (i.e. Portal, SEM, Informatica, Web dispatcher ,GRC, FINBASIS, xRPM, ERP 6.0 (HR, Enterpris...

PCL4 Access via Class?

I've heard a rumor that there is a class out there that allows access to PCL4 cluster. If not, I'm going to write my own; however, I need to put an INCLUDE in the global class to get to some structures and macros, etc. but I'm not sure where to put ...

Issue on Function Module

Hi GurusI have an issue with function module, i am passing a filepath to the function module which is like this /temp/folder/AFILE.csv.to pull the data from application server. When ever it enters to the function module it is changing the file name a...

Payroll retroactivity log

Hi,does anyone know if there is any table or transaction that traces what modification or process has motivated a retroactivity calculation of the payroll?.I'm trying to find what has caused a retroactivity and i'm not being able to find the reason.T...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.