Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDC

Dear All,could anybody please give ME a bdc prog to update INFOTYPE 2001 data.If employee took 1 CLH and 1 GLH in a single day then we need to split it based on leavetype and we need to enter time interval for each leave.Thanks and Regards.Radhika.

Resolved! Help needed regarding ALV

hi All,I am very new to ABAP.I got a requirement to modify already existing program like , I need to display 5 columns in the ALV Grid basing on a condition i.e., there will be a checkbox on the selection screen. When the cehckbox is checked, hten i ...

Resolved! WorkFlow

Hi All,I want to add some methods to a standard BO.Please tell me if I can do so and whether those changes will be reflected in the standard BO or not.Thanks in AdvanceEdited by: GARIMA GUPTA on Jul 20, 2008 7:25 AM

display problem

Hi all, I have problem to display data in this code, please correct me. REPORT zbtest.TYPE-POOLS: slis.FIELD-SYMBOLS: <dyn_table> TYPE STANDARD TABLE, <dyn_wa>.DATA: alv_fldcat TYPE slis_t_fieldcat_alv, it_fldcat TY...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.