Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Email

Hye Experts, I have requirement where a mail has to be triggered, it should contain an attachment which is an internal table and it should also have CC and BCC. Please send a sample code and relevant documentation.Thanks in Advance.Regards,Imran.

Screen exit deletion

Hi Experts,I created a sub screen with number '1000', and i assigned it to the screen exit, for transaction 'EEDMIDESERVPROV01' but in the screen exit for this the pai and and pbo modules not working, the include ZXSERVPROVZZZ not triggering with th...

for all entries...

Hi,When performing for all entries...SELECT bill_no issued_on issued_to FROM zfi_way_bill INTO TABLE it_tab WHERE issued_on LE date AND bill_status EQ '1'.IF NOT it_tab[] IS INITIAL. SELECT mblnr FROM mkpf INTO TABLE it_tab1 FOR ALL ENTR...

Resolved! Combining three itabs....

Hi friends,I have folowing code....I want to have all datas in my final itab.TYPES:BEGIN OF ty_tab, bill_no TYPE zfi_way_bill-bill_no, issued_on TYPE zfi_way_bill-issued_on, issued_to TYPE zfi_way_bill-issued_to, bill_status TYPE ...

Resolved! Import/Export Statement

Hi,I want to import 2 internal tables (Declared with Header Line) and 1 variable from the memory. These 2 internal tables are exported separately at different points using separate Export Statements. I am not sure, why my Import statement is not work...

Resparea checking

HI All, In my project we are using RESPARE for Cost center and profit center authorization. While executing the transaction it checks only for the cost center value even though we have the values for Profit center and Cost centers Group.How to...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.