Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! space problem

I have problemI am using mssql2005/win2003 ecc6. the problem is a space problem. Namely someone (probably network administrator) switched off backup of transaction log. I have only 500 Mb free(all is on drive c: as we are speaking aout a small system...

postings in FB01 transaction

Hello friends,i have an urgent requirement to post the AR,AP and G/l account's .Currently there exists a bdc program to perform the above job but the program has been a dependent on the file format i.e, if i give the file sequence as for ar 01 , 50 ...

BAPI_INQUIRY_CREATEFROMDATA2

HI, I am changing an Enquiry using BAPI_INQUIRY_CREATEFROMDATA2. I came to know this bapi can be used to create and change inquiries. After succesfully chnaging the document i am getting message from SAP Office "Express document "Update was terminat...

Resolved! add 0 at left

hi guys,i need to fill a field with left 0s.example.data: num(10).data: len type p,data: n type n.num = '12345'. " and i want '0000012345'describe field num into len.n = 10 - len.shift num right by n places.do n times. replace space with '0' into ...

Pushbutton - Function Code

Hi All,I had a situation where I had no choice(Enhancment QQMA0001 - Screen 0140) but to assign two PUSHBUTTON's same function code and need to points to different screens. Need to have a way to see which one is clicked and then call correspoding scr...

Resolved! User Exits

Hello ppl,Can anyone tell me how to use user exits to add few fields to a table. For eg you can take transaction CAT2. I need to add a fiew fields to the data entry table.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.