Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Data Connection In Adobe Form

Hi allI'd made a interface, then accordingly copied a form (Master & Header pages) & paste it in my form.It is not giving me the data view however all the library element got the same property as it was there in the form where I'd copied. Now how to ...

Resolved! Internal table

Hi Friends,Kindly let me know the difference and the advantages of declaring the internal tables for the following methods.-Method : 1-TYPES: BEGIN OF I_EKKO, EBELN LIKE EKKO-EBELN, AEDAT LIKE EKKO-AEDAT, BUKRS...

AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.

Hi , A very good day to u all ABAPer's.... I have a two radiobuttons in one group , and another two radiobutton in another group.At selection screen when i select a radiobutton of one group , the other group which has two radiobutton should be...

Resolved! Authorization

Hi Friends,I have a created a new condition type "ZSPL -special discount" for sales and it working Ok.I want to give authorization for this special discount to only for a specific users. Kindly guide me as to how do the same.TIA.Regards,Mark K

Resolved! Text of the Exception / Sy-subrc

UIs there any Function Module which gives us the text of the sy-subrc or the exception?Like I call FM: GUI_UPLOAD.Depending upon the Sy-Subrc, I have to diaplay the corrosponging text.Like Sy-subrc = 1, then I have to write FILE_OPEN_ERRORIf Sy-subrc...

Resolved! Need help! smartforms problem .

i write some code before calling the print FM . the code is used to work on if the use have to right to print the form when he press "PRNT" ucomm . but these is a question,if the use press "VIEW" ucomm, the press print in the view window, the code w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.