Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

What's the best solution.

Hello Gurus,I must choose between 2 solutions to implement a Start Routine of my ODS (from another ODS), but I don't know which is the most efficient.Following these 2 Solutions./BIC/PHNCN is master data, which contain 700 000 lines.Can you say me, w...

Resolved! Problem wirh received XML file.

Hi Abapers.I'm writting a program which gets from an URL a XML file which is updated daily. For such purpose, I'm using the function HTTP_GET, which is running properly (through a Proxy Server which recognizes by IP).As said before, the function is r...

Realated to debugging

Hi ,during report programat the the time of debugging ,there is external debugging and session break point options. what is difference between themwhen we do the debugging . because when i am checking either http break point or session breakpoint it...

Resolved! Table control

How to create a vertical scroll bar in a table control?the exact scenario is that initialy a table control is having say 6 lines for input.now after entering data into 6th line...the table control should be ready for more input,i.e a vertical scroll ...

Resolved! looping mechanism

experts,if an internal table(ex : itab) contains another internal table (ex : jtab),which will be the correcct mechanism to loop.ie first loop jtab then read each row of itab based on criteriaor first loop itab then read each row of jtab.thanks and r...

Resolved! Script

Hi Experts, i have a standard script . i need to modify it. am new to script. i don't how to write in FORM TABLE TABLES in_par STRUCTURE itcsy out_par STRUCTURE itcsy.and how to call in the layout.i have 5 fields w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.