Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Need to get data from V_T549Q

This is driving me crazy. If you view V_T549Q in SE11 and display the contents I need to do this in my program except I need it filtered by a specific year. I cannot SELECT data from V_T549Q and I tried reproducing the results using a SELECT w/ JOI...

Resolved! regarding resb table

hai,is it possible to count the no of records by year wise in resb table and in that table 16 millions records are present.if it is possible means, tell me the solution as soon as possible.with regards,r.dhinesh raj.

Best Design to Store Images

Hello,I am designing a Web Shop application in web Dynpro Java, which retrieves Products from backend ECC system through a BAPI. For all these products, respective Images need to be displayed on the Screen. One idea is storing images in KM and refere...

Resolved! Date conversion

dear all,i have a field coming in from R/3 which is KMONTH datatype NUMC(6) and i want to map it to 0FISCPER datatype NUMC(7)my data format is 200802 (YEAR/MONTH) and i want to convert it to e.g. 2008002 or 2008011 (YEAR/MONTH)how can this be done? t...

Resolved! 4.6 to ecc6

we are in the middle of ecc6 upgrade and now getting some issue to send invoice in pdf format.the error is only character-type data objects are supported at the argument position"P_PDF_XSTRING".and this is the coding which we given. FIELD-SYMBOLS <P...

About OUTPUT messages

Hi all, When ever we change PO the output messages are triggered autometically. Is there any way to know what is messages going tigger like NEU and what are NAST values like output medium,partner,dispatch type.Thanks in advance

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.