Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Aging by Company Code

Hi pplI've a report here that does aging (i am not too sure about what it is, i think it's to split the amount in buckets of intervals) by customer.Now i've no idea how this is being achieved here.And the requirement is to age by Company Code.The pro...

Change Posting Date In MIGO

Hi, I've a requirement in which i need to change the value of posting date (previous date) based on a particuler value of plant and material type for transaction MIGO. Is this possible through any of the exit or Badi or field exit.I had tried through...

Resolved! BDC - ctu_params

Hi I have a situation where i need to take the user to required screen in VA02 directly. I mean the user should be able to see the last screen where he will manually update the details. How to do this using BDC Call Transaction CTU_PARAMS.If I clic...

Resolved! VOFM PO condition Header

My requirement is to overwrite the conditon UOM (kmien field)at header and Item level both .By default it is comming in KG and i need to overwrite it in to MT(Metric ton), i write the neccessary code in the condition base value in VOFM and assign xkm...

Resolved! input file for bdc

Hi all,when using bdc with data in an input file ie txt file,how should the data be defined in it.Eg: if i have 2 fields emp_id , name ,salary, i defined it like this:emp.txt'101','abc',80'102',xyz',100'103','pqr',50and using fm 'gui_upload to save i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.