Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Messy code for Chinese

Hi all, I want to upload vendor master data to SAP system in LSMW, but when I fill the fields in Chinese, the Chinese texts will not be showed. The Chinese texts show as messy codes, how should I do if I want to show the Chinese? Many thanks in advan...

Problem in sm35

Hi,I have created a session for batch input in transaction fb01. But, when i try to run it in sm35 in background, I am getting a message 'Field BSEG-ZTERM. does not exist in the screen SAPMF05A 0300' and after which it is going to the next record.If ...

Resolved! SD Document flow

Hi, Please help me with this problem.I am given an invoice say inv1 and I need to create a sale order with reference to that invoice and from this sales order I need to create another invoice say inv2.I have done this successfully.When I see t...

hotspot in interactive alv...

hi all, i have made an interactive report through oops concept...in that when i m using hotspot in the field catalog then its not capturing the double click event... and when i m removing the hotspot then its working... but my need is to define hotsp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.